Over 500 Big Animated Emoticon Pack

Post or download Smilies or Smiley Packs in here. Post any Emoticons that you created etc.
Forum rules
If you download smilies, please show your thanks and post a thank you in the thread.
JordanRHughes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Over 500 Big Animated Emoticon Pack

Post by JordanRHughes »

Ashley wrote:These are the larger Smilies that some forums prefer to use. Over 500 animated emoticon pack. I will add a few examples for demo.

Screen:
over_500_big_emoticon_pack.jpg
Examples:
23_11_62[1].gif
8_4_110[1].gif
emot180.gif

I'd love to know how you find all these great finds.

Cheers and thanks for sharing.

Jordan.
Jynxx
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jynxx »

ooo thanks. I am just starting my site again and after using vBulletin, IP Board and SMF.... I am coming back to phpBB. And so far I LOVE IT. Its sooooo much easier than all the other crap. This zip will make my life a ton easier :P
Now if I could just find an AVATAR gallery like this! lol
CerebralJam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CerebralJam »

Tee hee, hello!

Okay first post, snatches smilies as a collector of fuzzy things. I found you via Google, I have just upgraded my board to the latest security patch and I wanted better than default and some I could add in, so I searched and this thread came up. Yes, I know you're a different board to me :P But, it doesn't hurt to come visit different things and learn more. I am an SMF user/website holder and yes, agree with above poster - it's a very confusing way to do things... but I belong to various forms of php forums... love my laptop to bits, dabble in xhtml (not the big stuff) and CSS. Have to learn php... (lazy!) So hopefully you won't mind me joining you.

Thank you for sharing. :)
cisco007
Staff
Staff

Post by cisco007 »

i don't think we mind, welcome!
SwT-CarbonzZ
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SwT-CarbonzZ »

This is a huge pack thx :)
cavanfishing
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cavanfishing »

LDM wrote:ok add the emoticons (as they are, not in a folder) to root/images/smilies folder on your server, access ACP then go to Posting Tab, hit smilies down the left panel then go to the bottom to 'add mutiple smilies' then make the page full size (easier to add them) by clicking the arrow under the posting tab to close left panel - Thats your screen to add all the smilies, may take some getting use to, but once you've done it a few times, it's easy (but a little time consuming)

Old thread I know and this may sound really stupid but I get the above except for the fact that my board has a "Smiley code" box, what do I put in there???

Help! :blush:
Hitman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hitman »

Those smiles are awesome. But, is there anyway to resize them so they look more proportionate to text?
NeXuSDK
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by NeXuSDK »

I don't know if anyone can help me with this, but I've been searching for a big smiley pack with animated smileys on the web for a Flash game, and this is so far the best I've come across... and it's even free.

Does anyone know under what license they are distributed? Are they completely free to use or what?
cisco007
Staff
Staff

Post by cisco007 »

well i guess they are free, it doesn't say if they are from any website or anything, so my guess is they are free for you to do what ever you like with them! i guess!
harlequin9
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by harlequin9 »

Great smiley pack. Thanks Ashley
icacar98
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by icacar98 »

Nice :D