Downloads

Get Announcements on ModphpBB3 in here. Please do not post questions regarding ModphpBB3 in here.
GrannyT
Forum Member
Forum Member

Downloads

Post by GrannyT »

Any idea when the downloads wil be working please? I keep getting the message: The confirmation code for this download was wrong. Please go back and retry.
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Downloads

Post by LDM »

Just tested and it's running fine, people have been downloading on it okay.

Remember the code is case-sensitive. Try again and if you get problems, I will attach what you need to a post.
GrannyT
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GrannyT »

It's the 1.0.5 Portal Version I'm trying to download but I can't see the download button and it says "This download is currently reported as broken".
GrannyT
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GrannyT »

SORRY - for some reason the confirmation code wasn't showing but now it is.
GrannyT
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GrannyT »

Just wanted to thank LDM for his patience while I've been pestering him via pm over the past couple of days - I now have a site - and yes of course I've donated. :grin:
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

No problems GrannyT, glad all is okay there and thanks for donating, it all helps server costs for this place :good:
GirlieGirl
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GirlieGirl »

GrannyT wrote:Just wanted to thank LDM for his patience while I've been pestering him via pm over the past couple of days - I now have a site - and yes of course I've donated. :grin:
Youre not the only one. Ive been bothering him in public and private for almost a year now and he's a gem about it all. Sometimes I even ask him to fix stuff that isnt broken, just to test him. :lol:
Honestly he's the best!