Maybe Time for some Staff?

Get Announcements on ModphpBB3 in here. Please do not post questions regarding ModphpBB3 in here.
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Maybe Time for some Staff?

Post by LDM »

It's now been well over a year since the site started and am still running it on my own. During this year, I maybe looking for to some staff here. Only really looking for one or two for moderating. You need to be active around the forum and have some phpBB knowledge. If you want to be part of the team here at ModphpBB3, send me a PM. I'm not in any rush.
GirlieGirl
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Maybe Time for some Staff?

Post by GirlieGirl »

You know Ill help when/where its needed on the forum. But php?...dont look at me hehe. Anything else though, just holler. :grin:
cisco007
Staff
Staff

Post by cisco007 »

yeah i looked at the member list and seems you are the only authority here, if you need anything holler! :cool:
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

Cheers cisco and GG.

Cisco, I also had someone say a few months back " :shock: you have no staff" but it's never really been busy enough to take staff and not only that, forums that have too many staff looks pretty silly.
cisco007
Staff
Staff

Post by cisco007 »

that's true I am the only staff on my board even though there isn't much traffic but sometimes i wish there was someone I could trust that knows exactly what they are doing!
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

Yea also a moderator or two that is happy to give time will also give some good posts on there.
cisco007
Staff
Staff

Post by cisco007 »

Yeah a moderator would be good for those time when the admin can be online!