Please advise how to modify the proNight style?

Styles for phpBB3 created by ModphpBB3 and Others.
user00
Forum Member
Forum Member

Please advise how to modify the proNight style?

Post by user00 »

Fist of all congratulatioins for this great style that I found in the official phpbb forum.

Secondly, I would like to ask you how I can make some modifications to the ProNight style.

My forum is in Spanish and words are longer than in English, so I need to make smallers margins and paddings, for a better fit to the style. Can you please tell me where the code is located and what files to modify? So the black background could be reduced and so the white margin. I think that with 40 pix in total should be enough.

One more question, where should I look to increase the height of the div containing the background image in the header?

Thank you.
user00
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Please advise how to modify the proNight style?

Post by user00 »

I think I was missleading, and image will help better than my explanations. Can anyone could tell me what CSS, or file to modify, please? Thank you.

LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

Image isn't loading (you can directly attach pics to the post if easier) but content.css is the file you need to be looking at.
user00
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by user00 »

Sorry, I cannot upload attachments, server replay is a white page, but I had reuploaded to a different server.

Basicly, I would like to know how to increase the body div area (the outter and the inner area width) and also the room for the image background (height). I could see the styles for the body and the main div container, too much code to find it. What are the names for the styles in the CSS?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers.
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

okay open common.css around 145, look for:

Code: Select all

#wrap {
	padding: 0 20px;
	min-width: 650px;
	width: 900px;
	margin: 0 auto;
}
Remove min-width and adjust width to your requirement, you can use px or %. That will alter the background space behind the forum (the furthest arrow on screen-shot)

Body padding can be adjusted in the same file under body { and around line 24.
user00
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by user00 »

THANK YOU!!! :grin:

I made it my default. ;)