How can I return user info to the right side in proNight?

Styles for phpBB3 created by ModphpBB3 and Others.
user00
Forum Member
Forum Member

How can I return user info to the right side in proNight?

Post by user00 »

Hi

There is a problem with this style, at the PM management menu, the user info is at the left while the user_online icon remains at the right side. I guess that this problem and other that I have not noticed yet could be solved be returning the user info to the right side, as it is the default for the prosilver.

I guess this is possible since the default template here is based on proNight, and the user is at the right side.
cisco007
Staff
Staff

Re: How can I return user info to the right side in proNight

Post by cisco007 »

are you having the same problem on prosilver the default style? because seems this style uses template inheritance, and if you get this problem on this style, the problem might actually be on the prosilver style!
user00
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by user00 »

Only on proNight, it works fine on prosilver.

cisco007
Staff
Staff

Post by cisco007 »

like i said the problem might be because it uses template inheritance from prosilver, but if you want to move them to the right side read this http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/prosilv ... s-on-left/
and follow the directions, but do the edits it tells you to replace to get everything back to where it was!
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

Cheers cisco, looks like I had forgot a small edit in the prosilver css.

Is that showing on the most up to date fresh download of it user00?
user00
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by user00 »

LDM wrote:Cheers cisco, looks like I had forgot a small edit in the prosilver css.

Is that showing on the most up to date fresh download of it user00?
Hi LDM

I have just done a fresh new instalation on a testing server and it looks the same, as in the image. It is a small problem just in the User Control Panel.

What I was asking was how to get the user info at the right as in THIS forum, because if I am not wrong this style is also proNight, isn't it?

Eithe one or the other solution will be good, the style is very nice. :)

Thanks.
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

Well this style is actually Chrimbo hacked a little to match ProNight more, so wasn't too sure if it affected the default download of ProNight.

Cheers for your input, I will install a fresh phpBB and have a look into that and get it sorted for the next phpBB release. A minor issue that could still be affected if people had big avatars, but even so, it should live over where the profile is either way.

In answer to your question, there is cisco's option via that link or there is actually a mod on phpBB.com to move the profiles to either side.