Some help appreciated please

Post any general problems, information or issues on ModphpBB3 in here.
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some help appreciated please

Post by LDM »

Get a fresh bbcode.php from the includes folder on a fresh phpBB 3.0.4 and overwrite the one on your server with that one, to /includes directory.
Mack
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mack »

All worked perfect :P

Could you quickly tell me how to edit the tabs in the UCP? I need to take out the Gallery tab beside the arcade tab.

Thanks.
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

Maybe in the same way that you removed the ModphpBB3 link at the footer of your forum.
Mack
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mack »

What are you talking about?
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

I am sure you know ;)
GirlieGirl
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GirlieGirl »

Ya know, this might not be my place but Im going to speak up anyways.
Why remove the credit link!? If you run a script from John Doe, you give credit to John Doe!
Why use LDM's script, come back here over and over again for help, and then not show HIS credit for the script running on your site? Its beyond rude.
Might make a person think youre going to run a free image uploading service and then take credit for everything uploaded.
Unethical is unethical, even on the internet. Shame.
Mack
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mack »

Ok before you all go hurling abuse at me and telling me to put LDM's credit back in the footer.. Read below:

I am using the script from: Spam Removed

If you need screenshots of my admin panel, ftp and even the scripts package, I will send them to you no bother for you to see all the package is totally different with different mods. The script I am using has been made by a coder/designer from Realm-Designs...

I am using LDM's script on a test board as i have previously stated.. So before you all go shouting and balling at me, please have a reason.

The image hosting site is powered by a free image script by Mihalism, and the forums are run by the script I said above..

So now, what is all the hype about?
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

That wasn't the domain I was meaning, I was talking about planet *******

Doesn't matter, forget about it.

(£80 for a style made, jeeez)
Mack
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mack »

Who said anything about planet *****?

£80 is cheap, iwent to extremepixels also and they wanted $400, same with forum monkeys.
Mack
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mack »

As I have already told you 2 times, I am running your version on a test board, not a live site...

I use phpBB-Revolution script on 1 domain, and another modded 1(which isn't very good) on another domain. Your script is on a site nobody here or anywhere knows about. I just put it up last week.
GirlieGirl
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by GirlieGirl »

Mack wrote:As I have already told you 2 times, I am running your version on a test board, not a live site...

I use phpBB-Revolution script on 1 domain, and another modded 1(which isn't very good) on another domain. Your script is on a site nobody here or anywhere knows about. I just put it up last week.
If thats the case then I apologize. I went to the site you have in your profile. So Ill be looking forward to seeing the new site that youre running modphpbb3 on.....with the proper credit. ;)
Mack
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mack »

Well that's why I am running it on a test board, then when I find out how to take things out/off that I don't need I can run it on a live site :D

I already got the domain, so just testing this version out :)