Need help with arcade

General topics relating to phpBB3 to be posted in here.
unclekracker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Need help with arcade

Post by unclekracker »

Hello,

I just installed this modded phpbb site and am having an issue with the arcade. I downloaded the games packs and have tried installing a couple of the games through the ACP. Everything looks like it installed correctly and shows up in the ACP. However, when I go to the arcade in the forum it only displays the default game from the installation. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.
cisco007
Staff
Staff

Re: Need help with arcade

Post by cisco007 »

don't know how you are doing it, but you know where to upload them right? have you looked at the user guide on how to install a game in the arcade in the Arcade section of the ACP?
unclekracker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by unclekracker »

I unpacked the files I downloaded from this site. I then used the ACP upload utility to upload and unpack one of the individual games, for example 1992.zip. It said everything went fine but it is not showing in the arcade section. Is this not the correct way to do it?

I looked at the user guide but it lost me a little when it started talking about the install file. Do I need to create that?
cisco007
Staff
Staff

Post by cisco007 »

have you added the game you installed to a particular category to the arcade in the ACP? and make sure you check all the permissions for the arcade in the arcade section of the ACP!
unclekracker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by unclekracker »

I feel so stupid. I always forget about the permissions. That was the problem. Thank you very much for your help!!! I posted another help topic, this time in the correct place if your up for helping me with that issue. Thanks again.