Language pack problem - Portal version 3.04

Post any general problems, information or issues on ModphpBB3 in here.
mgb67
Forum Member
Forum Member

Language pack problem - Portal version 3.04

Post by mgb67 »

Hello :)

I have installed the portalversion 3.04 with the Glacier style, but when i try to access the language packs in my ACP, it comes out with this error:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/acp/acp_language.php on line 1110: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(./../language/index.htm/iso.txt) is not within the allowed path(s): (/customers/scooterklubben.dk/scooterklubben.dk:/var/www/diagnostics:/usr/share/php)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 155: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 156: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3196

It says that the iso.txt is not in the allowed path, but as far as i can see, it should be?

I've also tried with debug mode on, and it comes out with a error message like this one, saying it cannot modify the header information?

What can i do to fix the problem, so i can access the language packs in ACP, and get rid of the errors?

Mgb67
mgb67
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Language pack problem - Portal version 3.04

Post by mgb67 »

I seems that i've found a solution to the problem. I have not yet implemented it, but i will follow up on the fix when i have tried it..
mgb67
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Language pack problem - Portal version 3.04

Post by mgb67 »

Ok.. It works :-) Thank you Mgb67 for your help ;-)

Just kidding. I just thougt i would share the solution with you guys, because it seems that it's a fairly widespread issue..

Link to the solution with a patch for download: http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/phpbb3/57795