[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice error

Having trouble installing ModphpBB3 - Post any questions or issues in here.
Rhineus
Forum Member
Forum Member

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice error

Post by Rhineus »

Hello,

Ok, I done a clean install of the "ModphpBB3 1.0.6 Latest Release (Portal)" and all was going good but when I deleted the user cisco007 (I think that was his name), I got these errors. I was checking every time I did anything to my forum. I did all that was in this thread: modphpbb3 . com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2103 but I couldn't get it changed. I love ModphpBB3 but I don't know about this.

I'm getting this on my board:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 107: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3526)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3526)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4373: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3526)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3526)
Rhineus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice error

Post by Rhineus »

I just did another clean install and everything's working now, I don't know what was causing the error. Sorry, for posting this. Thanks :-)
cisco007
Staff
Staff

Re: [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice error

Post by cisco007 »

that was me you were deleting, since me and LDM created that package, my UN was still there, but the error you got, you will be getting again, i assure you, the fix was posted a long time ago here:
http://www.modphpbb3.com/viewtopic.php?p=4564#p4564