Mods version and link

Having trouble installing ModphpBB3 - Post any questions or issues in here.
frec
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mods version and link

Post by frec »

Hi, I am wondering if someone (preferable the admin) can give a link and the version to every mod that is included in modphpbb3. so far i can see is the list of mods included in modphpbb3, neither the link or version is given.
I need this piece of information so that:
1. I can look for support for that particular mod directly to the author. (preferably link to topics like in phpBB mod forum)
2. The version included is important so that I can know if I need to update certain mods independently when new version of the mod is available.

i'm new here, so let me know if someone else has asked it before.
thanks.
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mods version and link

Post by LDM »

The only way really is to search the mods on phpbb.com. The arcade and gallery (and maybe even a few others?) will show the version in ACP.

To be honest, its out of date, ModphpBB3 1.0.5 goes back to December, so even the phpBB version now needs updating too. You would be wiser at this time, to install a fresh phpBB and just add mods you need.

There won't be another ModphpBB3 release until phpBB 3.0.6 where big changes are due on the phpBB structure, so a lot of now unsupported or abandoned mods will be taken off and replaced with either database releases or RC version on a new modded forum (and thats even if I decide to do anymore)

Sorry I couldn't of been more help frec!
teh1337Bitty
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Mods version and link

Post by teh1337Bitty »